Sunday, August 2, 2009

Your Own Soundtrack

As I type this I can hear my Mom singing in the background. My mom, sister, and I have been singing from our magic sing karaoke all night. Just made me realize there are some songs that stick with you, they can associate with either a good or bad memory from the past. I heard a song play and couldn't help but remember someone because of that song, I hate it. I hate how I have to change my iPod songs, and I hate how songs remind you of a bad memory.

But I've learned that throughout life you meet people along the way, sooner or later you'll meet someone new. With songs, the more you listen to them the more you start liking them. There are just some form of music that will never catch your attention. Sometimes you dislike them at first but then they start growing on you. And other times you like them from the start and stick in your head forever. The same with people. You choose who stays in your own soundtrack; you choose who'll make you happy and who'll get you dancing with every beat along the way. :)

Well I better get back to the karaoke, my mom's almost done and my turn's almost up. It was raining all morning but good thing it's no longer tonight. ;D



"You don't have to be singing about love all the time in order to give love to the people."

1 comments:

Clarisse said...

Omg this is so emo-tional, i am crying right now! hehee! i'm ur foreva soundtrack right? want me to get you dancing lovah? hehee ;D