Thursday, September 3, 2009

There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.

Good morning world! This is the first website I've opened today because I'm making sure I'll actually blog haha... I was thinking lastnight that I miss blogging about random things and even writing in my diary/journal. I know it's such a hassle when you're staring at a blank page at first, but it's very rewarding to look back at it and remembering what you've been up to before. So that's the plan, I will TRY to update whenever possible. :D

I've been upset since a few days ago about other people gossiping and talking behind my back, and not just with me but to some other friends. I hate anyone who would do something harmful to my family & friends, either physically or emotionally. And there are times I'm thinking I need to revenge them. But I've given it much thought and have decided, who cares?! Haha. Why should I give up my Facebook and other things just because I'm annoyed at you?! That's not right lol. Really why waste my time on others who have nothing better to do with their own lame lives. As I've been told "inggit lang sila". Most of what they say anyways is 'bullsh*t', and they're the one looking 'tangga'. Well I wish I can help you with that but sometimes people are just so hopeless. And I do believe in karma, so you'd better be careful of what you do because it might backfire to you in the end.

But even if I'm very dissapointed with some for what they've done to my family & friends, I still pray for them. I ask God to help them sort out their issues and self-problems, and that they hopefully "move on" to do better things with their lives. Because the world doesn't need anymore hatred than what it already has.

"There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness."

<3

0 comments: